Diplomas are up! Kinda.

I finally got around to mounting our diplomas on the wall of the office this week. It took some time to gather the momentum to try looking at putting them on the wall, which required deciding where to put all of these things, then finding the right screws and anchors to mount them. The real impetus was when I got the brilliant idea of grabbing my diplomas from my parents' place last week, which more than doubled the number of items I had to hang, which really cluttered the office, which really forced my hand in doing something about it. But after a week of measurements and gathering the right tools, I got them put up.

Then MJNL told me that there were a couple more plaques to put up that were not with the rest of the diplomas. I was told AFTER I had put all the tools away.

Anyway, I have a couple more plaques to mount, but this should be child's play for me now right? It should not take me years to finish this time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London