Laugh not lest you be laughed at.

I was laughing at DeeL when I saw his mail this weekend. He got mail from the sherrif's office for jury administration. I personally had not been called up for maybe 12 years, and that was my first time ever being picked. I was able to get out of jury duty at that time as I was basically the only coder at that time and the company probably would have not done well if I disappeared for months. I kind of regretted the decision as I was curious about the whole process and was interested in taking part.

Anyway, this afternoon my dad handed me a letter from the sherrif's office for jury administration. Ah crap. Time to fulfill my civic duty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London