It feels good. Yeah.

Our building's chiller finally kicked in yesterday and we were able to have a nice cool evening indoors after the sweltering hot nights we have been suffering through the past few weeks. The persistent cold weather and sudden warming, in conjunction with our west facing unit, resulted in a rather hot apartment in the afternoons. Since the ventilation units in our place could only blow hot air, we could not use it to cycle the air in our apartment and needed to rely on a number of fans to keep us cool.

In other news, I have been watching Rick and Morty a fair bit the past month or so, and after I watched Look Who's Purging Now I got Feels Good by Tony! Toni! TonĂ©! stuck in my head for the past few days. I do enjoy the show. The start was a little wacky, but the character development and story lines are quite entertaining. There are a number of interesting guest voice actors which I did not pick up on until I looked at the credits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London