Escaped.. with Spendor.

Late last week I got an invite to try out a room escape near our place at the Riddle Room with DeeL and Stonaday. I invited Laz and Stonaday invited his cousin and the five of us tackled the Castle, the hardest room there, to see if we could escape. It took us 29:53 to get out, which is no so impressive when we had a total of 50 minutes to get out.

I'm sure we could have gotten out earlier, but it was not as challenging as I would have liked. The success rate was 40% so I was expecting to get out with ease anyway considering our talent pool.

Afterward, we were given a free hour to play with any of the board games in the room, so we tried out Splendor, which was quite a simple, yet strategically interesting game. I am sure we all would have played more than one game, but it was already way past my bedtime so we all went home. Stonaday is pumped to do more and I'm sure there will be a next time.

He also asked if we were interested in running our own board game cafe..

*rubs chin*

I'd call it "The Card-Board Games Room".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London