Another hospital visit.

I went to visit Laz in the hospital today. It was one of the rare times that MJNL would be at an event with EYS which meant that I was left to my own devices for a couple of hours. MJNL did not want EYS to be in a hospital unless she had to until she had a few more immunizations in her so having her come for a visit was out of the question, which meant that one of us (MJNL) would need to watch her while the other (moi) would visit. Finally the hospital was pretty far from where we are living now so things were not very convenient, until today. I dropped MJNL and EYS at a bridal shower that was actually on the way to the hospital, so I decided to keep going in that direction for a visit.

Of course I could have given a better heads up but I was not sure about the precise timing (due to EYS and waffle making) so when I arrived (after not getting any confirmation messages) I found that Laz was out cold. Fortunately his parents were there, even more fortunately, his mom actually recognized me! (It would have been a little awkward otherwise?)

Anyhoo, I put together enough small talk with his parents to gap the time when Laz stirred from his slumber, although I had insisted that they try not to wake him up on my account. The man needs rest! It was good to catch up at least - things have not been this bad since.. 2004?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London