No DO so BO.

When MJNL and I spent a week downtown to see what it was like to live near Fort York, I had forgotten my deodorant. I figured that one week would not kill anyone, but seeing as MJNL would be spending the most time with me I would get some feedback from her first to see what it was like. She told me that she liked it better without the deodorant. She said that she didn't notice my body odor and the deodorant had too sharp an aroma.

Really?

<- sniffs at shirt.

I dunno, sometimes I find that I could start smelling a little ripe in the afternoon. It was something I noticed more succinctly during our trip to Indochina when I had to re-wear a shirt or two. Or five. I was even using using deodorant at that time.

Well, I think I may end this experiment sooner rather than later. It doesn't seem to reduce the number of people coming by my cubicle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London