Sleep Study


I went to a sleep clinic last night to get an idea what was causing my severe snoring at night and to see if there were any other issues with my sleeping. The place was pretty neat and tidy and I was hoping to get a good night's rest.

My room for the night.
I think we spent over half an hour getting all of the sensors attached to me. I think there were dozens of cables attached, most on my head. I looked like some crazy science experiment afterward:

Can the PUT any more wires on me?
I was tired too by the time everything was said and done, so I thought I would fall asleep quickly. Actually, I did fall asleep quickly. I just did not stay asleep. A combination of the unfamiliar bed and the cables limiting my movements made it difficult for me to get a restful sleep. I think I woke up half a dozen times during the night and even though the computer noted that I was asleep (and dreaming) for about four hours, I felt like I had only one hour of sleep.

The technician did mention that they got a lot of data, and that I did apparently snore very loud. (Unfortunate for the others in the clinic.) But they'll set up some appointment at a later time to go over the results..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London