Catch 23 and then some

On Friday night, MJNL and I went out to dinner and a show with BL and MIBAgentQ at the Comedy Bar. The dinner was actually pretty good (wings and burgers) and the show was a bit of a hit and miss. The acts were improv, and out of the three groups performing, just one was really consistently funny (if funny at all). Some of the funny skits were hilarious though.

We had to wake up early on Saturday for my dental cleaning (we had to reschedule it on Friday and I found out that the next available appointment was in mid-July - or the next day). Before meeting up with BL (again) for dim sum with MIBAgentQ's uncle and grandparents. MJNL was tasked with doing some analysis for them so we spent most of the afternoon over at their place. As such, we did not get back home until late afternoon when I realized that not all of my hockey equipment was clean. So we ended up late for JW's birthday thing (which I had just found out about that morning) but it was all good. We had fun eating, chatting, and doing that dancing game thing. (Although I need to track down all copies of that video so that I can destroy it.)

Afterward, I had my hockey game.

On Sunday, we went over to the west end for lunch at Hockey Sushi (it was rather disappointing even for an AYCE place), shopped for a bit and then over to Hakkaka's place for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London