..and so it begins (again).

Well, as you may have noticed, The PIT (begghilos2.ath.cx) has been down for many moons, and most likely will never rise again. There are a number of reasons for this:
  1. I don't have the time to maintain a blog.
  2. My original domain name is now forever gone (more on that another time).
  3. My server is now in a state of flux and may not come back.
  4. I am married now! (Which is more for the reason behind The PIT, since my wife will now be able to remember things for me.)
What does this mean? I am not sure. I liked having a blog close by so I can control every aspect, but that does take time to maintain. We will see how things go.

Next up: Our wedding/honeymoon blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London