The commute! The commute!

After a month or so commuting from out of town, I have started to get used to the daily grind and battle through the highways. I can see how many residents have come to accept spending hours each day driving (or mostly sitting) on asphalt. However, this is not a state that I would like to be in for a prolonged period. I do believe in living a life worth living and spending a few hours a day behind a wheel (or in the saddle) is not something that I would say contributes to one's quality of life. But considering our situation and the situation of the country as a whole, this is probably the best choice for now.

So I will wait, and I will bide my time, but I must prepare. For next week, the hordes will be unleashed and I have yet not seen what damage they can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London