Flinging the penny.

So apparently the Canadian Government will be getting rid of the penny this coming fall. This has been in the cards for a long time methinks. I have been keeping all of my old pennies for a while now, at least all the non-steel ones.

In other news, I tend to fling my hands after washing them to get rid of any excess water before I try them with a towel/blow dryer. Yesterday, I was washing my hands in the washroom and just as I flung my hands, my ring flew off, bounced in the sink, and started bouncing around the room like some crazy SuperBall. It went on for ten seconds before coming to a rest on the floor, I was pretty darned lucky it did not go down the drain or into any of the urinals. (That ring can bounce!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London